Posted by Deepak Shetty on April 5, 2009
The face look is something that matters for most of as we start getting older and there are many solutions now to make your face look good . Getting rid of eye wrinkles by means of lifting, an expensive cream would make the forehead smooth, Contact lens, makeup, pilling, hairstyle – all this could make the face really beautiful. But neck and chin are something that normally betray the real age . There are natural methods of getting rid of double chin and making the neck more beautiful, which is free, but effective. This method is facial exercise.
Exercises for Double Chin
• Sit down straight. Tilt your head back. Pull down the neck skin with your hand collarbone-high and keep holding so while you are exercising. Then pull your lower jaw forward and press your lips together. Hold in this position for 2 seconds. Then release for another two seconds and repeat again. Make 30 repetitions daily. You will feel the neck muscles and skin stretching. One doing this exercise looks like a fish in an aquarium.
• Say NO: Lie flat on the floor, lift your head SLIGHTLY (such that it is not in contact with the floor) and look to the sides one by one without letting the head rest on the floor. Will look a bit like you are saying NO. Say YES: Again, lie flat on the floor, and bring your chin closer to your chest and bring it back making sure your head does not rest on the floor. This will look like you are saying YES. You will see the difference within a couple of weeks. No need to over do this. Just once a day … say 20 reps.
Breathing Rules during Exercising
While you are doing these exercises make sure, that the rhythm of your breath is the same as the rhythm of your motions. For example, breathe in, as you lift your head and breathe out, as you lay your head down.
Everyone can correct the form and size of their chin by doing facial exercises. The secret of these exercises is that they strengthen the muscles, lift the skin and reduce under-chin fat. Facial exercise will definitely work! also if you eat a very balanced diet. Don’t eat JUNK! because it will make you gain more than you trying to lose :) . Do these exercises regularly, that is once or twice daily, you can feel the first results after two weeks.
Posted in Health & Fitness | Tagged: Double Chin Facial Exercise, look younger, reduce fat | 5 Comments »
Posted by Deepak Shetty on March 4, 2009
Surya Namaskar a type of self worship and self vitalization. The Sanskrit word surya means sun. Namaskar is the Hindi word for Namaste, from the root nam, to bow. It is considered as the best exercise for human body Surya Namaskar is an appreciated exercise among people of all ages from kids to old age people. A full round of Surya Namaskar is considered to be 2 sets of 12 poses first round with right leg and 2nd round with left leg. Surya Namaskar is normally performed at sunsrise but u can perform whenever u rise up .
PLS NOTE : Don’t eat anything atleast 3 hours before practicing. Do not overdo the exercise.
Click here : To know about 12 poses of Surya Namaskar
Benefits of Namaskar :
- Regular practice of Surya Namaskar helps to lose extra calories and reduce fat. It helps to stay thin. Practicing Surya Namaskar is the easiest way to be in shape.
- Practicing Surya Namaskar is beneficial for the health of digestive system. It stretches the abdominal muscles. Regular practice of Surya Namaskar helps to lose excessive belly fat and gives flat stomach.
- It tones up the nervous system and improves memory & produces health, strength, efficiency and longevity.
- It promotes sleep and calms anxiety,refreshes the skin and prevents Skin disorders as well.
- Activates the glands and regulates the hormone.
- Surya-namaskar is a complete exercise to all the muscles and joints of the body
- Practicing Surya Namaskar is beneficial for the health of digestive system. It stretches the abdominal muscles.
- Regular practice of Surya Namaskar helps to lose excessive belly fat and gives flat stomach.
- Sun salutation exercise helps to add glow on your face making facial skin radiant and ageless. It is the natural solution to prevent onset of wrinkles.
- Daily practice of Surya Namaskar makes body flexible. It improves flexibility in spine and in limbs.
- Surya Namaskar practice regulates irregular menstrual cycles.
- Practicing Surya Namaskar ensures the easy childbirth. It helps to decrease the fear of pregnancy and childbirth.
Posted in Health & Fitness | Tagged: Exercise, flat stomach, flexibility, lose calories, reduce fat, Surya Namaskar, wrinkles | 4 Comments »