Mumbai On Mobile !!!
Posted by Deepak Shetty on February 11, 2010
While Mumbai’s train are famous for their efficiency and crowdedness, there is another form of transport used widely by Mumbaikers. This is the bus. While it can take a while to travel by bus in mumbai , it gives you a unique street-view of the city, and often is the connection between the train stations and your point of destinations.
Daily more than 42 lakh people are traveling using Mumbai Bus and most of the times you must have observed people are quite confused as they don’t have any information about which bus goes where. At times someone gets into wrong bus or many times people keep asking at bus stop, which bus he/she should take to go to XYZ place. There are tourists come to mumbai, are travelling using booklet .
So here is a solution to these problems search City Bus on Mobile, without SMS, without GPRS search your bus in less than 10 second, less than 10 keystrokes all you have to do is go to this site www.m4mum.com & click on Download Mobile 4 Mumbai .
• No need to send and spend on SMS!
• No GPRS (Internet on mobile)
• User friendly
• Search bus within 10 key strokes! In less than 10 seconds
• Works on Mobile Phone of Rs. 3000/- also (j2me compatible!)
• Better than the BEST ! Get all names of small bus stops which are not available even on BEST official website !!!
• Simpler than Google, Yahoo, Rediff Maps if you are travelling using Bus in Mumbai !