Tips On Diet Which We Normally Neglect
Posted by Deepak Shetty on September 8, 2009
Everyone knows the keys to losing weight, Eat less and exercise more. Sounds simple enough, but in the context of real life and its demands, it can be anything but simple. You may think just losing weight would be satisfying. Of course it would be nice to fit into smaller clothes and be able to run without getting out of breath. What we eat has a profound effect on our mind as well as the body. It is not only important as to what we eat but it is equally important as to how we eat. I would like to share few tips on diet which we normally neglect which I came across while surfing the net
Fresh ginger with a small amount of salt should be taken 10 to 20 minutes before food. If possible
1. The diet, properly chew especially hard substances
2. Possibly intake of curd or buttermilk should follow food.
3. The food should be tasty, fresh and good in appearance.
4. It should neither be very hot nor absolutely cold.
5. Avoid Drinking Water at least 15 minutes before food. The quantity of water after food should be small. Let it be drunk often.
6. Heavy food should be taken in a limited quantity.
7. Heavy food should not be taken at night. The proper time of night meal is two to three hours before going to bed. After night meal, it is better to go for a short walk, of say hundred steps.
8. Heavy work or exercise should be avoided after food.
9. After meals, heavy mental or physical work should be avoided. Some rest is advisable for proper digestion of food.
Do follow this in your routine life , will help in getting the best out of what we eat.