Maruti-Suzuki Cervo VS Nano Game On….
Posted by Deepak Shetty on March 30, 2009
Tatas stunned the world with a Rs 1 lakh car, Nano, which opened the market for a common man to make his dream come true of buying a car . Now buzz is that auto biggie Maruti-Suzuki too is ready with its small car , the Suzuki car will be somewhat similar to rival Nano.
- Make Suzuki Model Cervo Engine capacity 660 cc against Nano’s 623cc
- Driving type Available in both 2WD and also 4WD
- Steering position Right Hand Drive (steering wheel on the right side of car)
- Transmission type Automatic gear Fuel Gasoline (Petrol)
- Passenger capacity 4 (According to Japanese law)
- Number of doors 5
Suzuki is planning push out the long lasting master kid “Maruti 800” with the Japanese Suzuki Cervo which is the latest small car recently launched in Japan.Possibility is that the little car could hit the road , they say, as early as the end of this year . The car might cost Rs 1.5 lakh on road (that is, excluding insurance) – a little higher than Nano, which is expected to be Rs 1.25 lakh on road. The car might be called ‘Suzuki Cervo’ in India too.
Even Hyundai stated its intention to come out with a car that could cost less than Rs 2 lakh and hit the road by 2011. So even the budget cars according to me will come in varities giving people option to have the car of their choice and brand and hope with this even the Indian government comes with solutions to traffic problems in future.