Stay Thin,Flat Stomach,Reduce Fat,Flexible Body,Add Glow on Face
Posted by Deepak Shetty on March 4, 2009
Surya Namaskar a type of self worship and self vitalization. The Sanskrit word surya means sun. Namaskar is the Hindi word for Namaste, from the root nam, to bow. It is considered as the best exercise for human body Surya Namaskar is an appreciated exercise among people of all ages from kids to old age people. A full round of Surya Namaskar is considered to be 2 sets of 12 poses first round with right leg and 2nd round with left leg. Surya Namaskar is normally performed at sunsrise but u can perform whenever u rise up .
PLS NOTE : Don’t eat anything atleast 3 hours before practicing. Do not overdo the exercise.
Benefits of Namaskar :
- Regular practice of Surya Namaskar helps to lose extra calories and reduce fat. It helps to stay thin. Practicing Surya Namaskar is the easiest way to be in shape.
- Practicing Surya Namaskar is beneficial for the health of digestive system. It stretches the abdominal muscles. Regular practice of Surya Namaskar helps to lose excessive belly fat and gives flat stomach.
- It tones up the nervous system and improves memory & produces health, strength, efficiency and longevity.
- It promotes sleep and calms anxiety,refreshes the skin and prevents Skin disorders as well.
- Activates the glands and regulates the hormone.
- Surya-namaskar is a complete exercise to all the muscles and joints of the body
- Practicing Surya Namaskar is beneficial for the health of digestive system. It stretches the abdominal muscles.
- Regular practice of Surya Namaskar helps to lose excessive belly fat and gives flat stomach.
- Sun salutation exercise helps to add glow on your face making facial skin radiant and ageless. It is the natural solution to prevent onset of wrinkles.
- Daily practice of Surya Namaskar makes body flexible. It improves flexibility in spine and in limbs.
- Surya Namaskar practice regulates irregular menstrual cycles.
- Practicing Surya Namaskar ensures the easy childbirth. It helps to decrease the fear of pregnancy and childbirth.